Easter'sExtra
Yea... i am *takes a deep breath*
An EXTRA, EXTRA, read all about it.
I was called and volunteered to be an extra for the scene when Jesus was crucified, tasked to go amongst the audience and beseech them to help Jesus.
During service 3, i was like... haiz... disappointing. I went with a mentality to just 'go lor'. Ambivalence.
I felt that it was wrong... and chanced upon Bro Jiaqi before S4. He challenged me and helped me to understand my role as a 'crier'.
I went to S4 with a burning desire to do better.
As the scene changed to the one where Jesus was brought before Pontius Pilate... i paced the grounds and prayed... asking Godto use me... and the verse came to mind... thousands and thousands in the valley of decison.
I started tearing as iwent forward... i cried, i beseeched, begged and entreated people to help, i choked on my tears... i do not know if people were touched or saved, i pray they were.
But for me, i experienced something different. Nevermind the pain, the embarassment or blister on my knee. it was a different experience...

it was like seeing through the eyes of the people at Jesus' Crucifixion.... i can't really explain it.... but... it was like... seeing a different part of God in the spiritual

It was a revelation... An this Easter Encounter, changed my life.
To God be all the glory.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home