yeap
The LORD has been most wonderful
True to HIS Word, the past 5 dyas at East Coast were the best in the 'whole December'.
(Granted it was not exactly December, but it was a great gift from HIM to me, to mark a special occasion.)
It rained a brief bit during the days, but nothing serious impeded the inline skating during the day time, though i wished the nights were better... Because most of my skating's done later in the evening.
I feel like a kid trying to earn the favor of my Sifu sometimes... i don't know... maybe he might feel that way... Like, so what? He is my Sifu. And i like him, just like i like big bari bro FL.
Sifu managed to read my crazy mind earlier today when i mentioned something rather trivial... I had the intention of doing it, but i only spoke of the intention to master the foundation move (which was a common maneuver, fairly fundamental thing) and he read my mind, that i planned to do a reverse version of the jump that he taught me (the wall jump).
Hell, i'm crazy.
But i still plan to do it.
And yea, new year's countdown was at the East Coast and i went barreling round the court with 2 seasoned veteran skaters and 3 juniors, as well as 1 lil' girl. I went so far berserk, i was like, it never felt this good since many years ago. I recall myself grinning from ear to ear and flying corners with nagging doubts in my mind about crashes and mayhem while my feet did crossovers even though my wheels were barely gripping the cement. Heck, i wasn't even paying scant attention to my wheels. I only knew that which i needed to know, that my wheels were still on the ground!
*eventually, i did crash into the green (waist high) railing. I was going so fast, i could not have otherwise avoided a chap who suddenly slowed down. I met the railing at about 15 degrees angle and rolled 270 degrees before stopping. My arms were straddling the top hand rails behind me while my feet were splayed out before me. That stopped me for like... 30 seconds? before i was out on berserk streak again. Speed. Good. very nice. i like it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home