Draw
Been drawing quite a bit lately and my bro Frankie asked if i improved, and by God's grace, YES!
I was drawing a picture of a warrior, nothing much in mind... drawing on the bus, sketching style... and when i was reaching Bugis Junction, God said to me, that's what my friend looks like in the spirit. I was like... woah... meek man of God, big brotherly guy to all the folks around him, known by some in Singapore, known by all in his church in Japan, but loved by all that knew him... a warrior! And so this warrior is armed with an electric guitar... He's now praise and worship leader, upcoming CGL too!
Then i asked God, who am I, and prayed... and i drew... and i saw myself! LionSlayer!! Helmed with the head of a lion, rider's plate mail armor, mini-cannon shield with a sword in hand...
Gotta rise up to match and exceed that vision!
Lately have been very challenged to pray and read the Word of God... need to buck up! Yoi Yoi YO!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home