Tuesday, December 27, 2005

the end is nigh!

it has been an odd period of time.

first, the recovery... then some other events took place which would never have otherwise been possible. Frankly... the end of the year is a strange period for me... I think i wanna go find some place to talk with Him about the unfolding events... and ask Him about some stuff here and there.

next year is 2006. I think it will be, as this year, an interesting year.

Personally, i have yet to make my new year resolutions

it is about time i guess. I shall have to focus my efforts and find another employment soon.

though the Lord has given me peace at my current workplace, yet there is still the burning desire to go out there and do something.

I guess, i have become somewhat stronger and resilient throughout the last 1 year...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home