Wednesday, August 30, 2006

post KBC fallout 2

it is now Wednesday.
And one of those increasingly frequent days when i thought it is 'yesterday'.
(E.g. i thought Tuesday was Monday and Wednesday was Tuesday, sort of thing)

busy i am, yea. It feels good to be busy. But i wanna get my "movielet" out!!!!!
Stupid mess ups by someone higher up in the chain of command is messing up my life down here.

Crap. But i will praise God anyway. At least, that is a choice i can decide with firm resolution upon. And death and doom to any who challenge this decision. GRiNZ

Anyway, got an email reply from one of the japanese chaps. Eriya, which is the japanese translation of Elijah. The cheerful lad was thanking me for everything... even as i was explaining all my actions, why i made the roses for the girls (cos i was not able to guide them through a shopping spree), why i gave a blazer to Yoshi (cos he lost his HP) [after i borrowed it, he misplaced it, so... i am indirectly to be blamed, from my perspective. Incidentally, it is the second time i am giving away a blazer which i have scarcely worn.] I hope he feels happier. It IS really such a distressing thing, losing his cell phone.

I love the chaps, i really do. We took puri kura together, 4 of the girls and myself. It was hilarious, as i was making funny faces throughout. The guys were funky. The CGL was like a loving elder brother, a 31 year old man, being a fashion consultant to his 13 year old member. I was impressed by the degree of love and care he exhibited, neither hurrying or critical, he walked with him and looked through the process, even as he tried on several pairs, the CGL did not seem the least impatient.

The other chap, Yoshi, was way cool. I think he looks like Jackie Chan. He has the suave air about him... something that i would give an arm and leg for (not my own arm and leg, of course). He is rather shy, but he desire lots to know about the Word of God and the lessons in the church service. After the Saturday service, he was enquiring of the CGL what was being taught, as he did not really understand English well.

I was advising them to do something which i never really practised... to trust the CGL and let him know when there is trouble. I realised though the passage of time and error that, that to talk to the CGL is the right thing to do... except that i do not particularly trust anyone right now...

That aside, I have interacted with their CGL and, at the point of that speech, i did not know he was their CGL. But i told them that, it was not easy being a CGL. I mean, imagine... looking up to God, walking point and looking back and pulling the stragglers along, helping the potentials to grow even more... and all that while keeping his/her eyes on God...

I think they got the point. I hope they did. God knows, i pray they did. I love the bunch of them... maybe not so much if i knew them better. But hey... if i could, i would upload my entire brain into theirs, for them to pick and choose and accelerate in their potential in God. If it helps in any way. They are tremendous, i tell you. I hope they continue to grow in loving unity, and in single-purposeness of heart, seeking God and His Kingdom to be manifested upon this earth, may revival break forth from the work and seed that God has planted in their hearts.

Well. Yea, i gave loads away. praise God... Had He not blessed me, i would not have been able to do any of the things i did.

And yes, i love the bunch of them. i miss them already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home