Monday, February 26, 2007

musings of 26 Feb 07

it's been an interesting day.

Skated with Fabian in the day and he seems to be doing ok. He might want to get a pair of his own skates to chill out.

Well, been thinking about few things lately.

1. Professionalism
2. Focus
3. Achievement
4. Short term target
5. Emerge
6. Blazer Design
6. Jeans execution

Met a bunch of chaps skating. Fresh out of poly without a clue, they applied for wahtever they felt they could get. I think i have to talk to them carefully and help them get a vision of things.

gotta always remember 1 thing... Provision does not means acceptance... I have to know that, i offer my advice based on my experience, but they are freely able to reject that advice if they rather not take it.

Paid a $110 for skate upgrade to change the frame. It felt good, kinda like the old way of play. Asked Sifu about the wheels and it seems like he is giving them to me. I think i will check with Sifu again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home