Friday, November 19, 2004

AwwwYEAH!

I am feelin' interesting right now.

Got some people hounding down my neck and it ain't my fault.

I got some folks not having too good a time...

And i say to one and all....

LET YOUR FAITH ARISE!

What are you doing pulling a sulky face?
What are you doing cowering in fear?
What are you doing sitting on your hands?
What are you doing behind the bunch of spears?
What are you doing running away to another land?

Arise! Go forth! AND WAR!!!!!

do not give up do not back down do not walk out do not cave in look not left or right but FOCUS! FORWARD!!!!!!

The Lord your Banner leads you to victory!
The Lord is for me, who can be against me?

Let your faith arise! Let your voice ring with praise! Let the joy of the Lord be your strength! Let your eyes be upon Him! Let your mind remember the victories in time past! Let your hearts be filled with the promises of God!

ARISE! AGAIN, I SAY ARISE!

LET THE WEAK SAY: I AM STRONG!
*ROAR!*

Praise Him in the valleys
Praise Him on the mountaintops
Praise Him when it's time of joy
Praise Him even in the darkest night

For if you can only praise Him when times are good... what is your faith based on?

Let it be that your faith is one that overcomes, that praises God IN SPITE of circumstances!

Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home