Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Timing

I'm so way impressed by God.

He's so cool!

Everything comes together altogether.

I came back in Aug 2002
I got my Calling in the same year
I met Shin-kun in Dec 2002
We went KBC in Aug 2003
(KBC becomes my home church in Japan)
His folks visit CHC
I help to organise and guide (2003- )

Since then, i have met with his folks from KBC when they come to SG, helping to show them around, guide and all that... got chance to mingle with them, use my japanese etc. It's nice to know them, this round, a group of japanese ladies in their late 40s i think.

It was a special blessing from God, because as i get to help them, at the same time, learn about the culture and use my limited japanese language to communicate. They get to enjoy their trip a little more and worry a little less (i hope).

They enjoy themselves
They are blessed by the service, even though they can't understand, the were touched by the presence of God.
i learn
i serve

and it is a physical 'vision' of ministry to the japanese people in future.

God is so cool... timing of my return, God's calling for my life, meeting and helping Shin, going to Japan and seeing God move there, helping the japanese in Singapore while learning and visualising ministry in future.

God is cool. Timing, perfect.

Next year, CHBTC, i got an axe to grind and butts to kick. The first butt in line is my own.

Aw yea... discipline thyself before the man of God does... Better the man of God discipline you than the Lord discipline you Himself.

Hai hai HO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home