Saturday, July 30, 2005

who am i?

am i only an artist?

i don't think so. I'm not only an artist, but i won't show you what else i am.

I choose to let God show that to you.

More of Him, les of me. and this world will be so much better from it

3 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger HARUNA said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger HARUNA said...

Hi:D
Sorry, I don't understand how to link your email address:(
I am not good at using computers. Maybe I can't use messenger;(
It's very soory...

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger max said...

No worries, Haruna. The box is the right hand side of the screen.

It might take a while to appear... There, you will see a post by Gunner saying 「burning on, not burning out」.

Move your mouse over the name 「Gunner」and click, there's my email! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home