thoughts
i have evolved... and will evolve somemore.
frankly speaking, after having survive the first half of Royal Rumble 2005... i am seriously considering...
WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I DECLARED THAT MY FAITH STATEMENT FOR 2005 WILL BE: I HAVE FAITH BIGGER THAN A MUSTARD SEED??
God must have had a hilarious time when He heard that and reacted with the age old rejoinder from Matt 9:29: According to your faith let it be to you.
The first 1/2 a year ALREADY went way off the chart...
I left my job
i failed to be recommended to SOT.
i quarreled with at least 3 people who were significant to me
social life nosedived
job hunt was dry
family ties were strained
friends could not be found
but, by His Grace, i was able to re-enact Ephesians 6:13, to stand by my declaration.
It was a crazy time.
- I praised God in spite of problems
- I thanked Him for the problems
- I refused to curse Him and die
- i continued to serve in His House
And God was faithful.
- He love me
- He spoke to me
- He brought me more friends
- He used me as a channel to encourage others
- He made me a blessing to my cousins
He drew me close. He gave me visions and dream. He met my needs, financially and also through words of prophecy that proved to me that He is indeed faithful. Even especially in the minute miniature smallest thing.
And i praise Him without ceasing. i think of Him and speak to Him so many times a day... short snatches of conversations... but He likes it... To be there during every part of my day.
I love Him too. God is great, gracious, gloriously deserving of praise! Hallelujah!
And here comes the rest of the year *starts praying desperately*
And i thank God for it. Regardless, in spite of, disregarding all else... His thoughts towards me will ALWAYS be of GOOD and not of evil, to give me a future and a glorious hope in Him.
Hallelujah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home