Saturday, February 07, 2009

da big 25

Rules:
If tagged, you must write 25 random things about and tag 25 other people including the person who tagged you.


1. though i'm 31 years old, people still think i look 22 to 25.

2. I can't sing into a microphone.

3. my grandma used to say i'm 'different from the others' & i fully agree, I am definitely not the same as the others. Fact is, common unanimous consensus is that i am weird, just that some people are tactful, or more polite in expressing the same opinion.

4. i am capable of over-zealous care for people... people i love, people i am obligated to care for/ entrusted to me, japanese in general... it is tedious job... lots of thought goes into it.

5. i once verbally shredded a buddy to heartbreak... thinking back, i was such an idiot, it's something i will never do again.

6. i've got my heart destroyed at the age of 16 by 3 words: no, forget me. kinda still miss that girl... *sighz* she was 1 day younger than me... but life goes on

7. I am a fan of sarah michelle gellar. she is petite, beautiful and she does figure skating! *can never bring myself to consider the average caucasian as beautiful... only petite ones appeal to me). i don't know why.

8. i am anally addicted to analysing things, people, events.

9. I sometimes think back to a conversation or event and 'rerun' it in my head to analyse situation, person, behavior etc.

10. I have always wanted to be an Ah Beng... i really think those guys are cool and they can get things done better than your average bloke/ scholar even!

11. i detest despise hate abhor disdain cockroaches. DESTROY ON SIGHT! *RAWR!!!!!!* i killed a cockroach barehanded when i was in Japan.

12. At the age of 16, when i left high school, i was only 1.5m short.

13. I prefer to be unobtrusive, i won't block the way of others & always try to stay out of the way of people whom i think do not like me.

14. I had wanted to settle down when i was 21, but shelved the idea at the age of 28... zero success.

15. I have never had a girlfriend before. earliest crush was primary 4. most painful was probably when i was in sec 4... i spent almost every morning for 3+ years watching her coming in to school.

16. i hate paperwork, but i love working with paper.

17. English language is a toy that i use and abuse. problem is, it causes me to be distracted when people make mistakes in speeling or pronounciation (typos deliberate).

18. i have no particular preference in music, but i cannot stand screamin' metal, death metal whatever.
(was never good at telling one genre of music from the next)

19. Blood donation drive loves me... i finish fast. very fast.

20. i tend to be extremely shy around the girl that i like, but do not personally know. can't even talk to them properly.

21. I love to shop. i have lots of bags. i have a zany dress sense. I still think i would like to have more bags.

22. people who knows me will soon know that i love Japan, but i cannot drink (alcohol imbibing is almost synonymous with Japan).

23. I am the number 1 fan of donut, naan, pau, cakes, laksa and rum and raisin ice-cream. and try weird stuff. Wasabi is tasty!

24. give me sugary sweet stuff & coffee when i've lack of sleep, i assure you, madness will follow.

25. i am a guy... numb and dumb, but sometimes, i can be a sensitive chum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home