Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Blessed!

Share a little blessing of God in my life

I had some CPF sitting around when this financial planner spoke with me back in 2004.

Well, I have always been somewhat of a maverick, i went ahead with the CPF investment without much prior thought. (I should have been more cautious... afterall, finances are entrusted to my care by God too).

I have never really been one to go into the nitty gritty of the investment etc, but i understand, in principles, at least, how it works.

So i happily forgot about it. Literally. So finally, after a couple of weeks, i managed to meet with my financial planner. He advised me to switch funds, as situations had changed since last review.

And he told me that the investments i made had at least 50% increase!

(he says a more accurate check should put the number at about 60%... but he just want to give a conservative projection)

While i was giving to building fund and seeing no breakthrough yet in career... God has been moving and blessing my CPF investments! Truly, as we seek first the Kingdom of God and all His righteousness, all things shall be added unto us! He is truly a debtor of no one!

(if the projections are right, i got at least 100% more than what i gave to the building fund... literally as i build God's House, He is building mine... Since CPF is usually used for buying flats... hahahaha!!)

God is amazing!!! Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home